Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Uncertainties

Last time, I would always blog about how I was pressured in my work as a Mechanical Designer. Honestly, if you asked me now whether I regret all those... The answer is yes. Put it simply, I was young and naive and, more importantly GREEN. What I am facing now is not as simple as what I have put up before. This involves a whole lots of shits. And more importantly, it involves my career and my life. Yes folks... I am on the verge of being fired. For what? Maybe insubordination, maybe for loss control of plant, maybe for anything under the sun. I don't know. Maybe it is just my luck not being able to live the life of a corporate dog for long.

But I don't care. I just do what I think is right. To redeem back what is left of me. My pride and dignity. I have done wrong before, but I am much wiser now and I know what is needed of me. At least I can tell the world I was stupid, I was an idiot but I am just doing what is asked of me in the right way. Just carrying out my responsibilities as a head of location.

Pray that God will give me the strength to go thru this...
Pray that I will go thru this unscathed.
Worst, I could just bring this up to higher authorities...
Worst, I could just take up my buddy's offer as a partner in his company...

Uncertainties... To you young folks out there. Be careful what and where you tread. Life may seems rosy... But it is full of thorns...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home