Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Just something...


So howdy folks? Everything alright? Everything okay? I guess I am. Still surviving here in Sandakan. Nothing much really... Just passing days like when I am in KL. But somehow things don't work out the way I want it to be. Ohhhhh.. On another note, the price of diesel has increased by RM1/liter. That makes the diesel price to be RM2.584/liter in Sabah. Well... Sighhhh...

Anyway folks, FYI, currently I am driving a Hilux. A white color one. Very hard to take care of since most of the time I will be driving around with the 4WD in and out of site... Power wise, it is not as good as the Nissan Frontier, but hell it looks lots better than the Nissan Frogtier... Hehehe.. From what I found out the Hilux has only 100hp and 260Nm torque from the 2.5Turbodiesel engine. Somehow for Malaysian market they didn't fit in an intercooler. I bet if UMWT decided to have the intercooler the power sure to be better. Another thing is that, the Hilux is fitted with an Electronic Throttle Body, so it still have the same lag as the Camry back home.

The Hilux is changing to some new tyres, Falken RV. I forgotten the size, but the OEM size is 255/70R15 which is kinda puny. Hehehe... Due for servicing too, and Toyota SC told me the service will cost me about 1k+ including changing the ATF fluid. I guess, it can't be avoided. Maybe will make another appointment when I am free as the service needs me to be there for half a day. Okay folks, I am sleepy liao.. Maybe continue some other time k. Good night!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home