Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Monday, October 22, 2007

Life in Sandakan...

It is not really long since I last updated. But somehow, I don't know why I am so keen on writing these days; except maybe for a few days ago or was it last night I was too tired to even string out a line of expletive. I am fine, there is nothing wrong with me. *Cue maniacal laughhhh

Anyway... My plant now is considered operational and starts to produce concrete last Saturday. Of course not using Sandakan mix design rather, my colleague's mix design in Kota Kinabalu. But that is hardly a concern as the raw materials are about the same. Now the only thing that I am waiting for are my mixer trucks. I have even asked my drivers to stand by. Oh well, when we are dealing with certain quarters in the Government this is what we get. We are always at their becks and calls. Sometimes it makes you wonder,"Are you the master or they are the master?" Which in reality has no ends if you are looking an answer yourself. I have resigned my fate of being an oppressed citizen. I have fighting spirits, but these are something which to me is not worth fighting for. I will only do my part as a good citizen when it comes to choosing who is the lesser of two evils.

Anyway, back to my plant...

Next week will be a hectic week since it is the week when my office lot will be erected and my weighbridge will be prepared for operations. Oh, this reminds me, I need to call the calibration guy again. Hhmmmm... Oh well.

Anyway folks.. Things are looking good on my side. I am already used to be being in Sandakan. It is not that bad actually. The only thing I think would be a turn off for a big city boy to be here is the entertainment and the lack of reasonably good shopping mall...Hahaha...

Oh, some shots of Sandakan taken over a period of 3 mths...

RAINFOREST DISCOVERY CENTER







Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Center


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home