Happy Moments.
For the past few weeks... It is one of the happiest moment in my life. In fact, I never felt any happier than before. I spent the best weeks of my life with the one that I loved very much. Maybe the word love here is not so appropriate yet... But somehow this is how I felt towards her. Sometimes I just cant imagine what Iam gonna do if I dont see her for a few days. Strangely... This has never happened to me before, not in my previous relationship....
She is smart, intelligent, independent, cheerful, mature, cant tell a lie :P and a sweet little librarian girl with her specs on. Hahaha... Sometimes, just thinking of her makes my life all cheerful and happy. I treasured the moment that we spent together tho, I did something wrong and she was willing to let me go on despite the fact that I was disrespectful to her. Which was way overboard to any ladies out there.
I treasure the moment and the time we spent walking around in parks, chatting, feeding the rabbits, donkeys, fishes.... Walking around in darkness with this headless chicken... :P and telling this headless chicken not to be afraid of the dark and chicken need to sleep with the light off... Which this headless chicken is doing everyday...
I treasure the moment we spent in your house, where I saw a spectacular sight involving geckos being happy jumping in joy seeing an open cave filled with saliva to jump into... You look very cute... Just looking at you sleep, it leaves me so calm and peaceful knowing that you will have your good night rest in my arms and waking up into another great day ahead...
I treasure the moment we spent together in MSN chatting the night away and waking up zombies the next day with me usually waking you up to go to work :P and a chance for me to hear my cute librarian girl being groggy and sleepy and sotong... :P
I treasure the moment we spent together having dinner, talking about food which mostly comprises of a single mouth talking which is yours..... And Iam really looking forward to taste every one of them... I will help out in doing the shopping... I will do the dishes... I will do the cleaning... I will do everything... Even cooking with you and getting splashes from the hot oil...
I treasure the moment we had our heart to heart talk which always leave me in awe... Its amazing how much I can learn just listening to you... And also which leads me to get you a cute little salty pig.. :P I hope he have a better life than me :P And showing me the right path, and Iam glad I chose this path...
I treasure the moment we went shopping together and everytime it leaves me so happy knowing that I have found someone who is so smart and thrifty and careful in daily planning... Iam looking forward to our next shopping trips... No matter how many floors, no matter how many aisles... I will be next to you, pushing the trolley while we argue on small petty things... :P
I treasure all the moments, all the happy time and all the sad time that we had, and I hope it will stays that way...
No matter what happen... I will still want you... I will still be the man you want...
She is smart, intelligent, independent, cheerful, mature, cant tell a lie :P and a sweet little librarian girl with her specs on. Hahaha... Sometimes, just thinking of her makes my life all cheerful and happy. I treasured the moment that we spent together tho, I did something wrong and she was willing to let me go on despite the fact that I was disrespectful to her. Which was way overboard to any ladies out there.
I treasure the moment and the time we spent walking around in parks, chatting, feeding the rabbits, donkeys, fishes.... Walking around in darkness with this headless chicken... :P and telling this headless chicken not to be afraid of the dark and chicken need to sleep with the light off... Which this headless chicken is doing everyday...
I treasure the moment we spent in your house, where I saw a spectacular sight involving geckos being happy jumping in joy seeing an open cave filled with saliva to jump into... You look very cute... Just looking at you sleep, it leaves me so calm and peaceful knowing that you will have your good night rest in my arms and waking up into another great day ahead...
I treasure the moment we spent together in MSN chatting the night away and waking up zombies the next day with me usually waking you up to go to work :P and a chance for me to hear my cute librarian girl being groggy and sleepy and sotong... :P
I treasure the moment we spent together having dinner, talking about food which mostly comprises of a single mouth talking which is yours..... And Iam really looking forward to taste every one of them... I will help out in doing the shopping... I will do the dishes... I will do the cleaning... I will do everything... Even cooking with you and getting splashes from the hot oil...
I treasure the moment we had our heart to heart talk which always leave me in awe... Its amazing how much I can learn just listening to you... And also which leads me to get you a cute little salty pig.. :P I hope he have a better life than me :P And showing me the right path, and Iam glad I chose this path...
I treasure the moment we went shopping together and everytime it leaves me so happy knowing that I have found someone who is so smart and thrifty and careful in daily planning... Iam looking forward to our next shopping trips... No matter how many floors, no matter how many aisles... I will be next to you, pushing the trolley while we argue on small petty things... :P
I treasure all the moments, all the happy time and all the sad time that we had, and I hope it will stays that way...
No matter what happen... I will still want you... I will still be the man you want...


3 Comments:
At 10:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am really glad for you. You are a nice chap and it's wonderful for you to have found a girl you truly like.
Wishing both of you happiness.
Cheers :)
At 1:53 AM,
Jeryc said…
Anonymous,
Thanks for the well wishes... But do leave a name and email so I can get back to you. Thanks again, and have a nice day ahead! ;-)
At 3:50 PM,
CFC said…
Finally! Break out the champagne!
Post a Comment
<< Home