Gila la me...
Sometimes I get worked up on something unnecessary. Hehehe...
Well, it is not that Iam nuts or what. But sometimes Iam too into certain things that I go overboard cos I care too much.
But oh well, these are all life's lessons I guess.. Throughout this month, I have learnt lots of new things. Such as trust, honesty, caring and sharing, and most importantly, loving someone is not only about able to give her everything in the world, but it goes much deeper than that.
Loving someone means giving her her own time and space to do her own things...
Loving someone means sharing your expectations...
Loving someone means sharing your dreams...
Loving someone means sharing your visions of the reality of the future....
To me, relationship is a 2 ways thing. If one can sacrifice for another, I believe the other party should be the same. I cant stand around and see her drowning... At least I will make some effort to save her...
Would it be fair if I dont make the effort to save her?
Would it be selfish of me, just to see her drown and do nothing?
Would I want to see you suffer while I revel in joy eventho the time is short? NO!
I rather suffer for you to be able to enjoy your life better...
I dont care what other folks have told me. I will go ahead eventho I know of the consequences and also the outcome that I would face. If I dont do anything, I will never know whether what I want could and would be achieved.
I have promised you I would change, and I WILL...
I would love you to buy me that pillow...
But what better pillow are there if Iam able to sleep next to you knowing that when we wake up tomorrow morning you would be in my arms...
I would love you to buy me some pants...
But maybe we can wait till later when we go to some other places where there would be more selections?
Spending time with you is one of the better joys in life that I would give an arm and leg to enjoy
BUt I cant be selfish to have you with me when you are dang tired from day's work...
Therefore, I have decided such decision...
I want you to be fresh...
I want you to be able to work with enthusiasm...
I want you to be able to perform at the office and not be a sleepyhead...
I love doing what we did on that Monday night... Seeing the joy on your face while being bathed by the soft glow of the lights makes me very happy and seeing you enjoying my works gives me tremendous satisfaction knowing that I will not let you be hungry...
Iam just crazy about you...
Well, it is not that Iam nuts or what. But sometimes Iam too into certain things that I go overboard cos I care too much.
But oh well, these are all life's lessons I guess.. Throughout this month, I have learnt lots of new things. Such as trust, honesty, caring and sharing, and most importantly, loving someone is not only about able to give her everything in the world, but it goes much deeper than that.
Loving someone means giving her her own time and space to do her own things...
Loving someone means sharing your expectations...
Loving someone means sharing your dreams...
Loving someone means sharing your visions of the reality of the future....
To me, relationship is a 2 ways thing. If one can sacrifice for another, I believe the other party should be the same. I cant stand around and see her drowning... At least I will make some effort to save her...
Would it be fair if I dont make the effort to save her?
Would it be selfish of me, just to see her drown and do nothing?
Would I want to see you suffer while I revel in joy eventho the time is short? NO!
I rather suffer for you to be able to enjoy your life better...
I dont care what other folks have told me. I will go ahead eventho I know of the consequences and also the outcome that I would face. If I dont do anything, I will never know whether what I want could and would be achieved.
I have promised you I would change, and I WILL...
I would love you to buy me that pillow...
But what better pillow are there if Iam able to sleep next to you knowing that when we wake up tomorrow morning you would be in my arms...
I would love you to buy me some pants...
But maybe we can wait till later when we go to some other places where there would be more selections?
Spending time with you is one of the better joys in life that I would give an arm and leg to enjoy
BUt I cant be selfish to have you with me when you are dang tired from day's work...
Therefore, I have decided such decision...
I want you to be fresh...
I want you to be able to work with enthusiasm...
I want you to be able to perform at the office and not be a sleepyhead...
I love doing what we did on that Monday night... Seeing the joy on your face while being bathed by the soft glow of the lights makes me very happy and seeing you enjoying my works gives me tremendous satisfaction knowing that I will not let you be hungry...
Iam just crazy about you...


4 Comments:
At 11:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Some things are not always what they seem to be.
Always keep your rational self dominant over your emotional self.
Never be blinded by the wool.
Beware and becareful not to be used.
Anyway, if it's all real/true, congrats, if not, be really careful.
At 11:37 PM,
Jeryc said…
beentheredonethat,
May I know who is this please? Thanks.
At 3:56 PM,
CFC said…
Told you to let go some of the things. Don't sweat the small stuff.
OH, call me when you want to lose weight. Ha ha ha ha
At 4:31 PM,
dingying said…
thats a sweet entry :)
Post a Comment
<< Home