Oktober
Good day folks. Another week has went pass by. Time do fly... And they fly by so fast that sometimes I don't even know what I have achieved...
I am still far away from KL, wishing I could be in KL with Moo Moo, accompanying her on her shopping trips... But that is life. Life has always been not fair. An unjust life we live in. Oh well, I have come to term with this reality. Only sometimes I do feel the emptiness and the loneliness... I know she felt the same way too... Here we are, both wishing and wishing. Eventually it will come true, just a matter of time before we see each other again, in each other arms, holding each other tight and whispering sweet kisses into each other ears and spending great quality time before work and distance separate us once again. Oh how I wish time will stand still and let us be together... I know it is not something easily done, but what we have, we make the best out of it.
Well folks, time for my nightly sleeps... Good night...
I am still far away from KL, wishing I could be in KL with Moo Moo, accompanying her on her shopping trips... But that is life. Life has always been not fair. An unjust life we live in. Oh well, I have come to term with this reality. Only sometimes I do feel the emptiness and the loneliness... I know she felt the same way too... Here we are, both wishing and wishing. Eventually it will come true, just a matter of time before we see each other again, in each other arms, holding each other tight and whispering sweet kisses into each other ears and spending great quality time before work and distance separate us once again. Oh how I wish time will stand still and let us be together... I know it is not something easily done, but what we have, we make the best out of it.
Well folks, time for my nightly sleeps... Good night...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home