Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Story of a Cow and a Goat (Part 2)

So this silly Goat promised to change, to be a better someone...

Unknown to the Cow, the Goat begins to love the Cow more and more... Till the point the Goat says that "I rather die tryin than giving up!" but in Goat language la...

So slowly the Goat changed...

But hor... This Goat dem scaredy cat one... This Goat spesel one. He sleeps with light on one...

The Cow many times oredi told him,"Eh, you kenot sleep with lights off issit? So sked of dark one meh? Wahliao.. Bad habit you know. Must change one..."

Many times liao the Cow mentioned until this siao Goat also think think liao... Oh yah hor... Have to change liao this bad habit... So slowly this Goat starts to sleep with light off.... And now hor this siao ginna is gettin used to it liao... The Goat dem happy when he think of this...

So hor.. One day this Goat asked the Cow wanna go somewhere...

Goat : Wonder Woman, you wanna go somewhere anot this Saturday? Boring leh stay in on this Mountain...
Cow : Superman, where you wanna go laaaa... Will you be tired?
Goat : Eh.. How come I tired pulak...
Cow : Cause you are dribing and its long hour drive woh...
Goat : No problem one... Lidat la... Wanna go South anot?
Cow : .....

Fuiyoo... No pix today leh... Kinda tired also leh... So wait for Part 3 woh.... Story of a Cow and a Goat in South! :P

7 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Edwin said…

    walao.. u can b a writer and maybe end up writing harry porter stories lor.. haha

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    bro...

    hahaha.. harry porter? wait till i experience first ok.. come back call me. so sorry u come back i no tt with u

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger CFC said…

    Damn. I am so curious, I want to see how much the goat and cow can eat for this Sunday lunch (15.07.2007). Gimme a call. The dog is waiting.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Jeryc said…

    Chow,

    The goat is in sandakan... Hehehe

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger CFC said…

    Haiya. That's Ba-aa-ad

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger CFC said…

    Wei, update! Update!

    Where is Part Three?

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Yah Wen said…

    Ini abang sudah horny..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home