Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Friday, October 12, 2007

Empty?

It is the weekend. It is also holiday. It is Hari Raya holiday.
Selamat Hari Raya to you folks.

Another uneventful day has passed. Ending me not doing anything at all, other than wasting some time which I, unfortunately seems to have a lot these days considering the workload and tasks that I have. But sometimes it is funny how thing seem to settle off themselves without spending lots of thoughts and time on it. On the other hand, sometimes things would just drag on and on and on and it seems to be forever when it is only a short period of time.

What am I mumbling about? Honestly, I don't have the slightest clue of my current piece. Rest assured, I am still very much sane and right in the mind and where it counts. Tho loneliness can sometimes take the best of me, but I move on and find things that I can actually do. This small town can be quite a God forsaken town considering the people, the places and the things I have seen. Sometimes it just boggles the mind. I come from a big city, named KL, which ultimately stands for Kandang Lembu... HA HA... I am not really used to having to live the life of a small town people. In my opinion(tho people may beg to differ, which they always do) they are just too slow, industrious as they may seems but the pace of the businesses here are just too relaxed. The way things are going around here seems to be on the relaxed mood, just like a dip and dive at the Maldives where you could lounge all day on the beach while waiting for your sweet little bikini-ed(hunky for you ladies) waitress to bring you your Pina Colada. It may take forever while the sun tans your body to a shade of golden brown, but rest assured it will arrive only an hour or two, too late. But fret not... As the people around here don't seems to think that the hour concerned is very much of a time wasted, to them it is a blessing the Pina Colada arrives...

I rather have my whisky on the rock please.

Ahh.. Folks... Before we part for the better.. Here are some wonderful view of Sandakan...

Taken by my puny Nokia 6300 2MP camphone... A view from the temple top of Sandakan




Sandakan sky taken from my plant
Same here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home