End of the year
Isn't it strange that, when the end of the year approaches, how every single bloggers would write about the end of the year, what they have achieved so far, what are their aims and hopes for the future... But no... Not me.. I am not gonna write that shit. You wanna read about my hopes and dreams? Here is one. I wish for world peace... Mwahahahaa...
I am still in Sabah. Nowhere to run... It is a month more to Chinese New Year, and I am wondering when can I go home to prepare for CNY. It is not a long way to go more, rather the time period for each passing months seems to be shorter than the previous. A blink of an eye, and it is already end of the month, when in the early of the month, I was only sulking why does the month have to go so fast. Oh well, I guess that is life. Tomorrow is Christmas eve. My birthday on the 17th, went quite unnoticed except from some dear friends, my family member and my Moo Moo... Thanks guys for the wishes. Really appreciate it, and thanks to my brothers, truly we are brothers for life! And to my dear Moo Moo, I can't wait to see you again next month. I am very sorry that we gotta wait till so long to meet each other. Truth is, It is also painful for me to be so far away from you.. And thank you so much for being such an understanding woman... Guess my decision is right this time. ;-)
Oh well... My plan of touring Sabah may not be well underway, but I think if I really work on it I think I should be able to work something out. Or maybe I would just abandon it and get along with my life. Well, the temptations to travel seems to be more while I am in Sabah. I don't know why. Maybe the places here are so beautiful... Only yesterday I was reading about the Sandakan Death March. It surprised me how some POW were made to march to their death, and the sole survivors are actually escapees from the death march! Of the thousands, only 6 survives... The barbarity of war, and it shows how cruel a human can be towards another.
Here is the website for the Sandakan Death March
They also have a war memorial here in Sandakan. Maybe I will check them out later when I am much more free.
Okay folks... Thats all I think. Enjoy your holidays....
I am still in Sabah. Nowhere to run... It is a month more to Chinese New Year, and I am wondering when can I go home to prepare for CNY. It is not a long way to go more, rather the time period for each passing months seems to be shorter than the previous. A blink of an eye, and it is already end of the month, when in the early of the month, I was only sulking why does the month have to go so fast. Oh well, I guess that is life. Tomorrow is Christmas eve. My birthday on the 17th, went quite unnoticed except from some dear friends, my family member and my Moo Moo... Thanks guys for the wishes. Really appreciate it, and thanks to my brothers, truly we are brothers for life! And to my dear Moo Moo, I can't wait to see you again next month. I am very sorry that we gotta wait till so long to meet each other. Truth is, It is also painful for me to be so far away from you.. And thank you so much for being such an understanding woman... Guess my decision is right this time. ;-)
Oh well... My plan of touring Sabah may not be well underway, but I think if I really work on it I think I should be able to work something out. Or maybe I would just abandon it and get along with my life. Well, the temptations to travel seems to be more while I am in Sabah. I don't know why. Maybe the places here are so beautiful... Only yesterday I was reading about the Sandakan Death March. It surprised me how some POW were made to march to their death, and the sole survivors are actually escapees from the death march! Of the thousands, only 6 survives... The barbarity of war, and it shows how cruel a human can be towards another.
Here is the website for the Sandakan Death March
They also have a war memorial here in Sandakan. Maybe I will check them out later when I am much more free.
Okay folks... Thats all I think. Enjoy your holidays....


1 Comments:
At 10:34 AM,
Firdaus Asri said…
Bro, what's your email lar? Can chit chat about HID
Post a Comment
<< Home