~No Title~ #2
Yes folks. I am too lazy to think of a title, so name it whatever that suits your taste buds...
Anyway... It has been a week. Honestly, I felt that I wrote more than I was in KL. I wonder why. Maybe it is due to the free time that I have over here in Sandakan. Yes folks... I am telling it to you people that I am too freeeeeeee....
A few days ago... On a Friday to be exact, something happened. It broke my heart. I was stunned for awhile. I never thought it could happen to her. But somehow it did. My worries are not on the material items rather her well being. I could only wait till next week to reach home and see how is she doing. Times like these are trying. At least I did not lose grip on my focus. I stayed calm throughout to let her know that you can lean on me, and I am always by your side... No matter what happen... My only wish is that, it will never happen again...
Anyway... It has been a week. Honestly, I felt that I wrote more than I was in KL. I wonder why. Maybe it is due to the free time that I have over here in Sandakan. Yes folks... I am telling it to you people that I am too freeeeeeee....
A few days ago... On a Friday to be exact, something happened. It broke my heart. I was stunned for awhile. I never thought it could happen to her. But somehow it did. My worries are not on the material items rather her well being. I could only wait till next week to reach home and see how is she doing. Times like these are trying. At least I did not lose grip on my focus. I stayed calm throughout to let her know that you can lean on me, and I am always by your side... No matter what happen... My only wish is that, it will never happen again...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home