Howdy Folks
Last update : 23rd Dec 2007.
Geezzzz, I must be one fucking lazy bum. Oh well. Better late than never right.
Anyway, I am stuck in Sandakan. Not that I don't like it, somehow being alone and lonely at the same time does really suck. Part of life learning process I guess... Still long way to go before I can call it a day. Guess you guys would have known by now, I will be stationed here in Sandakan and I won't be transferring to Penang, nor Jitra. Northern boss said I am not needed. Ahhh life.....
Anyway, everything is fine and dandy here. Just gotta do what is necessary and keep positive.
Ok guys,I think thats all. I need to get back to work. Yes folks, I am working. See ya all later... Bye.
Geezzzz, I must be one fucking lazy bum. Oh well. Better late than never right.
Anyway, I am stuck in Sandakan. Not that I don't like it, somehow being alone and lonely at the same time does really suck. Part of life learning process I guess... Still long way to go before I can call it a day. Guess you guys would have known by now, I will be stationed here in Sandakan and I won't be transferring to Penang, nor Jitra. Northern boss said I am not needed. Ahhh life.....
Anyway, everything is fine and dandy here. Just gotta do what is necessary and keep positive.
Ok guys,I think thats all. I need to get back to work. Yes folks, I am working. See ya all later... Bye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home