The New Year
Ah folks, the new year. It is already 11 days into the new year and I don't feel so good. I don't know. Maybe it could be due to my worrisome nature that things will get worst from worse. Right now, I think I am having insomnia and believe me, the other night I slept at 4am in the morning. It does not only happen for a night, but has been happening for quite a while. The thing is, I keep everything to myself and I rarely share with people. I am an idiot actually to think that I am a very reserve person. Sighhh...
Oh well... I guess shits happens and it is only I would know how to fix this shit. I seriously hope I can clear this shit. Else, it would be another neck deep in shits.
It sounds discouraging eh? But fact is fact, we always meddle in shit. It is only natural be neck deep in it. Next week will be rather hectic. Whole lots of visits from KL folks. I guess, it is time...
On another note, CNY is coming soon, so Happy Chinese New Year to you folks...
Oh well... I guess shits happens and it is only I would know how to fix this shit. I seriously hope I can clear this shit. Else, it would be another neck deep in shits.
It sounds discouraging eh? But fact is fact, we always meddle in shit. It is only natural be neck deep in it. Next week will be rather hectic. Whole lots of visits from KL folks. I guess, it is time...
On another note, CNY is coming soon, so Happy Chinese New Year to you folks...


1 Comments:
At 11:31 AM,
CFC said…
By the way, Kong Hee Fatt Choy and yes, please do open up. I know you're trying to be you but sometimes, it projects the unwanted image to everyone you're not aware of. Opening up is also another sign of trust, which is very important if you would be serious in a relationship as marriage does not come naturally, unless its by accident.
Oh, think before you say, as this would help keep the shit from flowing out too much. More often than not, sometimes doing the right thing is always doing things against your very own judgement. And its never about you.
You can worry, and keep it all in but the World still goes round.
Heh.
Post a Comment
<< Home