Yup... Yup and yup...
Basicallly.. I am bored out of my mind. It is a Saturday night and here am I... Sitting at home with nothing on. Yup, I know I should be doing my work. But I don't feels like it. It is a Saturday night. I have nowhere to go and nothing to do. My DVD player on my laptop just died and I can't have reruns of my DVDs...
Anyway... Things are looking good so far. Nothing unusual happened. But it sure feels eerily silent like the calm before the storm. I really hope that nothing big will happen, as my life depends on it. Sigh, after reading the news about all those banks, it makes me wonder about my life next year. Last I heard my company might be doing a VSS next year. I don't know how severe, but my guess is that it is either the last in to go first or the redundant ones. But how do you tell who and who is redundant? No one knows, and well.. That is the HR to find out. Lets worry about that later...
For now, I just have nothing in my mind other than thinking what is the next step in life that I want to head to. I am not talking about marriage, that will comes naturally I guess. I am talking about my career path. Sometimes I wonder where would it lead me to... History tells most of the employees in my current company are in good hands after "graduating" from this company. Hehe.. We can always hope... Hehehe...
BTW weekend are here. I wonder what you folks are doing.
Well.. Tomorrow my day will start when I send my trucks for diesel pumping... And then head to the usual joint for breakfast and then back to plant to work. What work you ask, nothing much just being there to make sure things are working fine and the people are there to do what they are supposed to do. Then basically I just need to make sure everything runs fine. I hope tomorrow will be a fast one as I don't want to drag the working hours. Not good for OT lehhh...
Till then folks... Enjoy the weekends ya...
Anyway... Things are looking good so far. Nothing unusual happened. But it sure feels eerily silent like the calm before the storm. I really hope that nothing big will happen, as my life depends on it. Sigh, after reading the news about all those banks, it makes me wonder about my life next year. Last I heard my company might be doing a VSS next year. I don't know how severe, but my guess is that it is either the last in to go first or the redundant ones. But how do you tell who and who is redundant? No one knows, and well.. That is the HR to find out. Lets worry about that later...
For now, I just have nothing in my mind other than thinking what is the next step in life that I want to head to. I am not talking about marriage, that will comes naturally I guess. I am talking about my career path. Sometimes I wonder where would it lead me to... History tells most of the employees in my current company are in good hands after "graduating" from this company. Hehe.. We can always hope... Hehehe...
BTW weekend are here. I wonder what you folks are doing.
Well.. Tomorrow my day will start when I send my trucks for diesel pumping... And then head to the usual joint for breakfast and then back to plant to work. What work you ask, nothing much just being there to make sure things are working fine and the people are there to do what they are supposed to do. Then basically I just need to make sure everything runs fine. I hope tomorrow will be a fast one as I don't want to drag the working hours. Not good for OT lehhh...
Till then folks... Enjoy the weekends ya...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home