Ramblings

People says I complain alot. But infact I dont. I just like to share...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hmmm... Still...

Hi guys... It has been more than 3 months since I wrote anything here. Oh well... What do you expect? Busy with work and all...

A few more days and it would be exactly 6 months since I am back from Sandakan. After going thru such perilous journey, I realised that I made a fool out of myself. I won't say its part of life challenges or what, but I would call it a bad decision, an immature one. To be very honest, sometimes I think I take things too lightly and made bad decision for myself. At times, I really hope there is something which I can turn back the time or I could jump into a time travelling machine, travel back in time and tell myself not to make such a drastic move. I know, most of you folks would tell me that."Look... Decision had been made, its not the time to.. bla bla bla.. to move on..." and things like that... I know. I clearly knows it. But being myself, I can't help but to think about my life journey so far.

6 months, and no achievement. I don't think there is anything worth mentioning that I have done within this 6 months. There is not even an event which I think is significant enough for me to remember except for the follies which happens to me.

Now there are just too many things going thru my mind, and I can't even keep a finger on any of them for a moment without linking or thinking about it deeply. I hope these few weeks would be salvation to me before I start off my new adventure up North. I need to clear my mind... I need to shelf up my thoughts and adventures and keep them as "been there done that" before my mind fucks me up again... Oh please...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger CFC said…

    Yes, and do post more. Can't even remember what you looked like anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home